As a tech marketer and industry analyst, I’ve researched and written on a wide range of subjects, including the merits of using a free vs. paid hypervisor; Windows 10 usage in the workplace; how Slack is changing the way we communicate; and the impact of COVID-19 on the workplace. Additionally, as the driving force behind tech research and as “the face of PR” at SWZD, I’m often asked to share my perspectives on the current state of Information Technology through press interviews and guest bylines for various publications.
Click on the links below to read through some of my work.
- The 2021 State of IT Report
- The Evolution of Workplace Communications Report
- The State of Servers in 2019
- The 2019 State of Hardware-as-a-Service
- Business Chat Apps in 2018: Top Players and Adoption Plans
- 5 Ways to Guard Against Olympic-Sized Streaming Threats
- Tips on securing your computer network
- Surviving Windows Server 2003 End-of-Life
- Public Wi-Fi Risks Worry IT Pros
- Despite Security Vulnerability, Businesses Still Prefer Office 2007
- Infrastructure as a Service security responsibilities
- Keeping Infrastructure-as-a-Service Costs out of the Clouds
- IT shouldn’t be free: Why it’s weird to ask professionals to work without pay
- Tech Predictions in 2015
- Who’s using Windows 10 two years after launch?
- Selling To Millennials Requires A New Set Of Marketing Tactics
- The 9 Habits of Good Technology Partners
- Delta Outage Reveals Flawed Disaster Recovery Plans
- Disaster Recovery Templates to help secure your business
- When Animals Attack: Nine IT Disasters Caused by Crazy Critters
- 911 IT: Insights About the 911 Tech That Could save Your Life
- Marketing to Millenials: How to Influence the Newest Generation of B2B Buyers
- Web Filtering in the Workplace: Is Your Message Getting Through to Buyers?
- 17 Problems All Sysadmins Will Understand
- You know you loved computers in the 1980s if …
- Tech Terror from A to Z
- Grateful CEO thanks IT team with a surprise gift
- Eccentric IT pro takes “Green IT” very seriously
Interviewed and quoted in:
- Forbes: Are we likely to work only 50% of the time in the office?
- Authority Magazine: The Future of Communication Technology
- Thrive Global: Helping business professionals do their jobs better every day
- The Wall Street Journal: Upbeat Outlook for IT Jobs
- Digital Journal: Internet for all? Biden seeks to widen online access
- Forbes: Spiceworks Analysis — Big Business is First to Use Blockchain, AI, IoT
- WIRED: Now It’s Really, Truly Time to Give Up Windows 7
- Fast Company: Does blocking certain websites at work hurt employee productivity?
- eWeek: Mobile Security Concerns in the Workplace
- PCMag: Survey says, SMBs Are Still Hungry to Upgrade Networks
- ZDNet: IT pros are not confident their organizations have the skills to take advantage of AI
- WIRED: If You Still Use Windows XP, Prepare For the Worst
- Small Business Computing: The Cybersecurity Skills Gap
- IT Business Edge: IT Professionals are Overworked
- Computer Weekly: Hardware as a Service already an option for many customers
- Dice: Your First Mentor: Tips and Advice for Landing One
- Tech Radar: Office 2007 still a popular choice for businesses despite security risks
- The Next Web: Microsoft Teams is Growing Ridiculously Fast
- CIO: 3 tips for hiring top-notch IT service desk managers
- Lifewire: How Google Ups Your WFH Game
- VMblog Expert Interview: Peter Tsai Talks Spiceworks Ziff Davis 2021 State of IT Report
- When it’s too hot to cook, can an air fryer do the job?
- Interview: Who is Cast in the Story of Austin Food?
Work appearing in: