As a technology analyst, I’ve written many IT articles that cover a wide range of subjects, such as the merits of using a free vs. paid hypervisor, Windows 10 usage in the workplace, or disaster recovery tips and tricks. From time to time, I’m also asked to contribute to 3rd-party news sites to share my perspectives on the current state of Information Technology.
Click on the links below to read through some of my work.
- The State of Servers in 2019
- The 2019 State of Hardware-as-a-Service
- Business Chat Apps in 2018: Top Players and Adoption Plans
- 5 Ways to Guard Against Olympic-Sized Streaming Threats
- Tips on securing your computer network
- Surviving Windows Server 2003 End-of-Life
- Public Wi-Fi Risks Worry IT Pros
- Despite Security Vulnerability, Businesses Still Prefer Office 2007
- Infrastructure as a Service security responsibilities
- Keeping Infrastructure-as-a-Service Costs out of the Clouds
- IT shouldn’t be free: Why it’s weird to ask professionals to work without pay
- Tech Predictions in 2015
- Who’s using Windows 10 two years after launch?
- Selling To Millennials Requires A New Set Of Marketing Tactics
- The 9 Habits of Good Technology Partners
- Delta Outage Reveals Flawed Disaster Recovery Plans
- Disaster Recovery Templates to help secure your business
- When Animals Attack: Nine IT Disasters Caused by Crazy Critters
- 911 IT: Insights About the 911 Tech That Could save Your Life
- Marketing to Millenials: How to Influence the Newest Generation of B2B Buyers
- Web Filtering in the Workplace: Is Your Message Getting Through to Buyers?
- 17 Problems All Sysadmins Will Understand
- You know you loved computers in the 1980s if …
- Tech Terror from A to Z
- Grateful CEO thanks IT team with a surprise gift
- Eccentric IT pro takes “Green IT” very seriously
Interviewed and quoted in:
- The Wall Street Journal: Upbeat Outlook for IT Jobs
- Forbes: Spiceworks Analysis — Big Business is First to Use Blockchain, AI, IoT
- WIRED: Now It’s Really, Truly Time to Give Up Windows 7
- Fast Company: Does blocking certain websites at work hurt employee productivity?
- eWeek: Mobile Security Concerns in the Workplace
- ZDNet: IT pros are not confident their organizations have the skills to take advantage of AI
- WIRED: If You Still Use Windows XP, Prepare For the Worst
- Small Business Computing: The Cybersecurity Skills Gap
- IT Business Edge: IT Professionals are Overworked
- Computer Weekly: Hardware as a Service already an option for many customers
- Dice: Your First Mentor: Tips and Advice for Landing One
- Tech Radar: Office 2007 still a popular choice for businesses despite security risks
- The Next Web: Microsoft Teams is Growing Ridiculously Fast
- CIO: 3 tips for hiring top-notch IT service desk managers
- When it’s too hot to cook, can an air fryer do the job?
- Interview: Who is Cast in the Story of Austin Food?
Work appearing in: