As a technology analyst, I write many IT articles that cover a wide range of subjects, including the merits of using free vs. paid hypervisor, Windows 10 usage in the workplace, or disaster recovery tips and tricks. From time to time, I’m also asked to contribute to 3rd-party news sites to share my perspectives on the current state of Information Technology.
- 5 Ways to Guard Against Olympic-Sized Streaming Threats
- Tips on securing your computer network
- Surviving Windows Server 2003 End-of-Life
- Public Wi-Fi Risks Worry IT Pros
- Despite Security Vulnerability, Businesses Still Prefer Office 2007
- Infrastructure as a Service security responsibilities
- Keeping Infrastructure-as-a-Service Costs out of the Clouds
- IT shouldn’t be free: Why it’s weird to ask professionals to work without pay
- Tech Predictions in 2015
- Who’s using Windows 10 two years after launch?
- Selling To Millennials Requires A New Set Of Marketing Tactics
- The 9 Habits of Good Technology Partners
- Delta Outage Reveals Flawed Disaster Recovery Plans
- Disaster Recovery Templates to help secure your business
- When Animals Attack: Nine IT Disasters Caused by Crazy Critters
- 911 IT: Insights About the 911 Tech That Could save Your Life
- Marketing to Millenials: How to Influence the Newest Generation of B2B Buyers
- Web Filtering in the Workplace: Is Your Message Getting Through to Buyers?
- 17 Problems All Sysadmins Will Understand
- You know you loved computers in the 1980s if …
- Tech Terror from A to Z
Interviewed and quoted in:
- The Wall Street Journal: Upbeat Outlook for IT Jobs
- Forbes: Spiceworks Analysis — Big Business is First to Use Blockchain, AI, IoT
- eWeek: Mobile Security Concerns in the Workplace
- Small Business Computing: The Cybersecurity Skills Gap
- IT Business Edge: IT Professionals are Overworked
- When it’s too hot to cook, can an air fryer do the job?
- Interview: Who is Cast in the Story of Austin Food?
Work appearing in: