In my job as a technology analyst, I write many IT articles that cover a wide range of subjects, whether that’s analyzing merits of using free vs. paid hypervisor, tracking Windows 10 usage in the workplace, or discussing disaster recovery tips and tricks.
From time to time, I’m also asked to contribute to 3rd party news sites to share my perspectives on the current state of the world of Information Technology. Below, you’ll find pieces that I either authored or was quoted in heavily:
- 5 Ways to Guard Against Olympic-Sized Streaming Threats
- Tips on securing your computer network
- Surviving Windows Server 2003 End-of-Life
- IT shouldn’t be free: Why it’s weird to ask professionals to work without pay
- Tech Predictions in 2015
- Who’s using Windows 10 two years after launch?
- Disaster Recovery Templates to help secure your business
- When Animals Attack: Nine IT Disasters Caused by Crazy Critters
- 911 IT: Insights About the 911 Tech That Could save Your Life
- 17 Problems All Sysadmins Will Understand
- https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2011782-it-nostalgia-you-know-you-loved-computers-in-the-1980s-if>You know you loved computers in the 1980s if …
- Tech Terror from A to Z